Please note, re-installing means that all of your bookmarks and any cached Spritz data will also be deleted.
Make sure that you backup all of your books in your ReadMe! library first!
To backup your books:
1. Connect your device to a computer that has iTunes installed
2. Open up iTunes on your computer
3. In iTunes, click on your device
4. Now click on "Apps"
5. Scroll down until you see ReadMe! in the list, click on that
6. On the right side in iTunes, you should see a folder called "epubs", select this folder and drag it unto your desktop.
7. Wait for the copying to finish
Now you can go ahead and delete ReadMe! from your device. You do this simply by holding down on the ReadMe! icon until it starts to wiggle and you see a small X on it. Tap on the X and confirm that you want to delete the app. Once it's deleted, you can open up AppStore on your device and install ReadMe! again.
To get your books back to your ReadMe! library:
1. Open up iTunes and go to Device->Apps->(Scroll down)->ReadMe! again.
2. Open the folder on your DESKTOP called "epub"
3. Select all files in the epub-folder on your desktop that you have opened
4. Drag these files to the right part of the iTunes window under Documents
5. Wait for the copying to finish
6. Start ReadMe! on your device